Garnier Garnier SkinActive Rose Soothing Cleansing Milk 200ml

€5.35 €2.67

Massive Savings 50% Off!

Special Offer
Out of Stock
Code 28S900

Out of Stock
Email me when back in stock
Product Info

Garnier SkinActive Rose Soothing Cleansing Milk is a creamy luxurious formula to cleanse and care for skin while removing all traces of dirt, makeup and impurities.  It contains Rose Water, reknowned for it's skin calming and anti-inflammatory properties so skin is left cared for and redness reduced. Suitable for dry and sensitive skin. This product contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of the product. 

  • 96% natural origin ingredients
  • Dermatologically tested
  • No parabens
  • No silicones
  • No artificial colourants
How To Use

Remove make up with a cotton pad soaked in the milk.

Active Ingredients

967257 15, Aqua / Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Arginine, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol , Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B195596/1)

Free Shipping & Delivery Options

Delivery Within Ireland 

  • Free Delivery Over €45
  • Orders will be dispatched within 1 working day
  • Shipping for orders under €45
    • €4.99 for An Post (order by 3pm for same day dispatch)
    • €4.90 for Fastway (order by 3pm for same day dispatch)
    • €5.99 for DPD (order by 1pm for same day dispatch)

European Courier Delivery (DPD) Deliveries to France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Poland, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Portugal & Finland will now use a courier service. This is a faster shipping service than current postal times with shipping now estimated within 5-7 working days.

Other International Deliveries
For more information on international delivery, please read our Delivery Information page.

La Roche Posay & Vichy products are only permitted to be sold within EEA/EFTA countries.

Click to view complete product details

POP-IN HTML goes here


Your Basket

Your basket is currently empty