Mustela Mustela Cicastela Repairing Cream 40ml

€7.99

Code M8703334


Add to Basket
Product Info

The Mustela Cicastela Moisture Recovery Cream helps retore weakened skin for young babies and children.

  • Instantly soothes the skin.
  • Ideal for irritations.
  • Light texture
  • Non-greasy & Non-sticky protective film on the skin
  • Suitable for newborns up including babies out of NICU.
How To Use
  1. Apply on clean and dry affected areas (do not apply on oozing spots).
  2. Apply twice a day.
  3. Seek medical advice if your child's skin appearance doesn't improve.
Active Ingredients

The Mustela Cicastela Moisture Recovery Cream contains 91% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 9% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long term protection of the formula.

AQUA/WATER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, PANTHENOL, GLYCERIN, TRIISOSTEARIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, ALLANTOIN, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID , XANTHAN GUM, COPPER PCA, ZINC PCA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , CITRIC ACID. Always check the item for updates.

Delivery Info

Deliveries in Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland

Order before 3pm for next day delivery in Republic of Ireland or before 2pm for Northern Ireland.

Deliveries To UK

Deliveries to UK addresses are continuing as normal via Royal Mail Tracked 48 service in 3-5 working days

European Courier Delivery (DPD & UPS) Deliveries to France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Poland, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Portugal & Finland will now use a courier service. This is a faster shipping service than current postal times with shipping now estimated within 4-6 working days..

International Deliveries

For more information on international delivery, please read our Delivery Information? page.

Store Reviews: Our Customers Love Us

Click to view complete product details
Close

POP-IN HTML goes here

Close

Your Basket

Your basket is currently empty